09 August 2007

Getting to know Vegas

I've posted a collection of my nudes, my portraits, so now I am adding a few of my landscape images. They were taken up in the mountains of Colorado, (the meandering stream and the skyscape), as well as at the Garden of the Gods in Shawnee National Park, IL (the B&Ws).

I am still searching for more area in and around Las Vegas to shoot. I am thinking of planning a trip further up north in Nevada as well as Utah. I have visited Zion National Park in Utah already, so I may start there. I'd like to find more rocks to shoot on, but I want to incorporate water.

I am also searching for indoor areas to shoot. An interesting apartment, house, furniture store, it doesn't matter. I want something uncommon, different...something that will draw you in and make you want to see more. Getting to know Las Vegas and Southern Nevada are my primary missions right now. I am getting to network all the time and am constantly meeting new people with ideas and suggestions. I come across people I'd like to shoot often times as well and many people I talk to have been very open to the idea of modeling for me, which is always a good thing. Come on LAS VEGAS...TALK TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment