17 August 2007

New Gallery on Better Photo.com

This will be a short one. I have posted a gallery of images on the BetterPhoto.com site. Better Photo is a good resouce for photographers, both amateur and professionals alike. They, of course do review of cameras and photo equipment, but its also a great asset for its online courses. Beginners can right now take an entry level course for free. I have already recommended it to a few friends looking to get a grip on camera modes, lighting, and composition. The most popular feature is probably the monthly contests. I just entered 6 images for this month in various categories. Winners will be chosen at the end of the next month, I think, but one of mine did get picked as an Editor's Choice.

They don't want you to post nudes on this family friendly site, but I did post some images whereby nudity is implied. Thirty images are featured in this gallery. Click on this link for my BETTER PHOTO gallery. I am using it as a venue for more exposure. I have already had some comments regarding some of my photos. All in all, its a free service by a great site. A bigger gallery is available but it'll cost you. The next size up (300 images) is only $22 a year, which isn't bad at all.

I have attached a couple of my studio nudes using two different models. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment