27 September 2007

More on Zion

Tough week! I hadn't gotten to shoot all month. Two scheduled model interviews ended up having to cancel. Each of these ladies have some interesting styles that I had really looked forward to getting to shoot. The experience provided some content for a good blog post, but I am going save it for this weekend.

As promised, here are a few more pics of my hiking/scouting endeavors from this past weekend. I think I am going back out to do the original trail I had intended to do, up in Kolob Canyon, but the Rangers advised against it due to the recent rains. Angels Landing was my alternate. So this weekend I will revisit Kolob Canyons.

In the spirit of climbing and hiking large red rocks, I thought another image of Natalie would be in order. I intend to try to do some more work with her before it gets cold. I think I will still try to get some fresh faces, shapes, and looks first. Kolob was starting to get pretty chilly in Utah. The weather is already starting to change. I was actually glad I went with Angels Landing. They are both considered to be in Zion National Park, but Angels Landing was considerably warmer and I was not dressed for arctic conditions. Anyway, here's Natalie....Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment