03 September 2007

Another great post by Iris Dassault

I'm not even going to elaborate on this. The post speaks for itself. I've commented before on her ability to effectively relay thoughts and this is a strong one that sounds as if it carries passion that was motivated by something or someone.

So just read Iris Dassault's blog posting on 31 Aug for "An Obvious Indiscretion".

And of course, this is her blog link: Iris Dassault Blog.

Again, I fully recommend anyone who has or might consider modeling for me to frequently research Iris' site, her blog, as well as her work.

Terrell

1 comment:

  1. Terrell,

    Thank you so much. I feel quite flattered by this :)
    I am considerably slowing down in terms of the amount of shooting I'll be doing, so I'll have more time to formulate my thoughts on some modeling and photography related topics.

    ReplyDelete