05 November 2007

Fun Shots

Another short post for today. Much of my focus has been divided up between photo stuff and making preparations for my first Meet Up with my Las Vegas Art Model's Group. I appreciate the help from The Saint Louis Figure Model/Artist Co-Op organizer, Teya, for some timely advice. I am already implementing some of her suggestions. I have posted the meet up location on the Las Vegas Art Model's Group site now, so come on out and join us.

I have also been working on my photo book and am reviewing another publishing company which I may like even better than the last. I am putting together several publications to be evaluated before I settle on one in particular. Other than that, its been study...study...study. My TSM class is still going well and I have come across several informative sites that I need to add to my list of photog resources. Photo Notes has been very helpful in my studies as of late as well as Planet Neil. I came across these sites via a forum suggestion while studying up on lighting techniques.

So I thought I'd go with fun pics today. These were done in the freezing cold waters in the Black Canyons, Colorado. They are not the bestest of pics, just some fun snapshots. I had to blur out the other guy's face since I do not have a release for him. Does it get any better than naked fishing? I mean, come on....

No comments:

Post a Comment