07 September 2007

Trisha...

I am still receiving requests for more images of this model. Well, then let me introduce Trisha. In all actuality, I am in much the same boat as you. I am an admirer of her's as well and would also like to see more images of her. Unfortunately, Trisha is pursuing her education and has endeavors that aren't allowing for more modeling at the moment. Trust me, we have discussed it. She is a fan of my work and has indeed expressed an interest to continue modeling for me, but for now, the time and circumstances simply don't allow for it. Maybe at some point in the NEAR future that could change, but until then, you'll have to just keep checking back as I post more images of her from my current stockpile. We did alot of shots...

We still talk often and I have relayed to her the fact that I receive several requests for her image as well as the fact that she normally occupies the all top 12 spots of most viewed images on my website. Normally, the count for her will range anywhere from 8 to 12 images in my top 12, but its been quite some time since she was below 6 images. I would appreciate some comments on what exaclty you all like about her. She has been quite surprised by this and has asked me, but I can only guesstimate as to the minds of my visitors.

Most of the comments mention liking her images, tell me I captured her well, I have an excellent composition or speak to the technical aspects of my images of her, but I cannot recollect any specific comment as to why you all like her images so much. So please feel free to either comment here or on my site so I can relay this info to Trisha.

In any case she really appreciates your positive feedbacks and wants to Thank you all. I'll occasionally post more pics of her. So from both myself and Trisha...

Thanks!

Update: July 2010 Pics of this model have been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment