02 August 2007

Lets get this show on the road

This is the first entry of my blog, Terrell Neasley Artistic Photoblog. As stated in the title description, this blog is an extention of my website, http://www.tlneasley.com/ which showcases my collection of artistic nude, portrait, and landscape photography. I am in the process of settling in to the Las Vegas area and still have to get organized here. This is not an easy process.

The purpose of this blog is to keep my viewers updated and informed on my photographic activity, thoughts, and endeavors. This is what I love to do and I am only getting better at it. I study continuously and am always trying to improve what I do. I am open to any comments and will respond to any questions accordingly.
So stay tuned and keep checking back! These images are some of what you can expect to see on my website. Enjoy!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment